Sip, Savor, & Save The Tatas: Restaurants and Breweries Join to Support Keep A Breast
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, 14 restaurants and breweries across San Diego County are inviting guests to ‘Sip, Savor and Save the Tatas’ to make a positive impact by pledging to donate a portion of their sales to Keep A Breast Foundation through the month of October.
These philanthropic partners’ mission is to reduce breast cancer risk and its impact globally through art, education, prevention, and action.
Alternative Strategies, a local full-service marketing communications firm, has brought together hospitality clients to support this meaningful cause.
Sip, Savor and Save the Tatas
The following establishments have joined hands with Keep a Breast in this initiative:
- Arely’s French Bakery: 50% of sales from pink French Macaroons and Cotton Candy Mimosa
- City Tacos: 15% of each pink Holy Mole Tacos
- Coco Maya: 10% off every The Pink Minx cocktail
- Duck Dive: $1 of every Pink Cocktail, cocktail to be decided during 9/27 cocktail competition
- George’s at the Cove: $1 from every Sweet Sunset cocktail
- Mavericks Beach Club: $1 from every Mavericks MargariTATA
- Novo Brazil Brewing | Nova Easy Kombucha: 25% of La Ola Dragon Fruit Kombucha each Friday.
- RustiCucina: $1 from every Cheese Wheel Pasta
- Sandbar: $2 from every Pretty in Pink cocktail
- Spill the Beans: 25% of Cinnamon Rolls with pink icing, available at Gaslamp and Seaport Village
- Tacaliente: $1 from every Pink Horchata
- The Original 40 Brewing Company: 100% of proceeds from Pink Sour Beer during October
- The Smoking Gun: 25% of sales from Barbie Wings tossed in pink bbq sauce, 25% of sales from Mexican Teremana Blanco
- The Whiskey House: $5 of each Pink Cocktail
From delectable desserts to mouthwatering entrees, tantalizing tacos to refreshing sips, there are numerous ways to dine and drink in October to show support for this organization that is making a significant difference in the community.
Updates on funds raised can be viewed here: KAB ACTIVISTS
Keep A Breast Foundation’s mission is to reduce breast cancer risk and its impact globally through art, education, prevention and action. To learn more and to get involved, visit here and follow them on social media: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter.
See you there, San Diego!