Wolfie’s Carousel Bar Celebrates Bastille Day With French Go-To’s
In light of Bastille Day (July 14), Wolfie’s Carousel Bar — San Diego’s French-inspired eatery that boasts Parisian-inspired cuisine and cocktails — is celebrating with 10 days of specialty French-inspired menu items from July 5th through July 14th.
Head to Wolfie’s to take a spin on its antiqued carousel-turned-bar and indulge in French go-to’s!
About Bastille Day
Bastille Day is the common name given in English-speaking countries to the national day of France, which is celebrated on 14 July each year.
The French National Day is the anniversary of the Storming of the Bastille on 14 July 1789, a major event of the French Revolution, as well as the Fête de la Fédération that celebrated the unity of the French people on 14 July 1790.
Wolfie’s Carousel Bar Bastille Day Specials
- Red, White, and Blue Cronuts | blueberry compote, coconut pastry cream, vanilla glaze ($10)
- Crab Cake | Blue Crab, Capsicum Remoulade, Fennel Salad ($32)
- Oysters Nationale | Moët Ice Rosé Granita, Chives ($26)
- French Onion Dip | Potato chips, Crudite ($16)
- La Fête | Vodka, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon, Peychaud’s, Topped with Moët Ice ($20)
- Fort-de-France | Agricole Rum, Passionfruit, Campari, Lime ($16)
- Moët Ice & Moët Ice Rose | $50 gl/ $195 Btl
Available at Lunch, Brunch & Dinner Service.
Wolfie’s Carousel Bar is located at 2401 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101.
See you there, San Diego!