America’s Largest Balloon Parade at the Port of San Diego!See + Do
Don’t miss the Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade! It’s the country’s largest balloon parade!
The streets of downtown San Diego come alive with this awesome family event which brings together incredible marching bands, floats, entertaining drill teams, and enormous balloons.
Here’s a quick run-down of the day’s festivities:
- 9:45 a.m. Bumble Bee Seafoods 5K run/walk
- 10 a.m. Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade
- 11:45 a.m. Battle of the Bands – Broadway Pier
- 12:00 p.m. National Funding FanZone opens – Qualcomm Stadium
- 4:00 p.m. Holiday Bowl – Qualcomm Stadium
For tickets and more info, check the link below.