Founder Of World’s First Whiskey Sommelier School Hosts Delicious Tasting At Dobson’sBuzz Worthy
Whiskey lovers rejoice!
Dobson’s and Why Whiskey are teaming up this Wednesday, August 23rd, to offer you the tastiest of treats.
At this midweek pick-me-up, top whiskey expert and journalist Tom Fischer will host an educational tasting of premium American and international whiskeys. Fischer is the co-founder of the first-ever Whiskey Sommelier School in the world and founder of BourbonBlog.com.
So, basically, you can rest assured that your ‘Whiskey Wednesday’ will be of the finest!
Featured whiskeys include:
- Breckenridge Distiller’s High Proof Blend
- WhistlePig Old World 12-Year-Old Rye Whiskey
- Yellowstone 7-Year-Old Limited Edition Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey
- Jefferson’s Ocean Aged at Sea Bourbon Cask Strength
- The Macallan 12-Year-Old Double Cask Edition Scotch Whiskey
- Stranahan’s Diamond Peak Colorado Whiskey
Ticket price is $65 and includes whiskey education and whiskey tastings paired with the Chef Martin San Roman’s menu from Dobson’s.
Featured dishes include:
- Panko-Crusted Goat Cheese and Marinated fresh Anchovies
- Aged Ribeye over Rye Bread and Caramelized onions
- Maple and Whisky Glaze wild salmon
- Whisky Crepe Suzette