A Worldwide Epicurean Phenomenon Arrives In San DiegoHappening Claim your spot at this secret September 14th dinner
On Thursday, September 14th, in a secret location, a worldwide epicurean phenomenon will be making a stop in San Diego.
You’ll know if you happen across it: A couple thousand people clad in all-white (and, very strictly, only white) attire, dining in some seemingly gourmet-yet-outdoor-picnic kind of evening.
These lucky 2,000+ San Diegans have successfully made it past the 15,000 person waitlist for the infamous “Diner en Blanc” and have only recently been made aware of the whereabouts of their soon-to-be dinner.
Sound intriguing? We think yes.
And we’re not the kind of people to just dazzle some fascinating, unobtainable idea in front of our readers faces. This special event takes place a little more than one month from now, and we think you have time to get your place in line!
If (when!) you make it past the waitlist, you’ll need to know a few rules for the evening:
What to Bring:
- Bring a table and two white chairs.
- Pack a picnic basket including a white tablecloth and napkins, gourmet meal items, cutlery, dishware, and glassware.
- Bring wine or champagne, if allowed. Beer and hard alcohol is prohibited.
- Participants must wear white (and white only) and be dressed elegantly.
- Originality is always encouraged as long as it stays stylish and denotes taste.