The San Diego Museum Of Art Invites You To Bloom Bash 2023
Don’t miss Bloom Bash, the party of the year at the San Diego Museum of Art!
The Museum blooms, the garden glows, and the Plaza pops! Phenomenal, full-tilt fun awaits at this high-voltage, late-night celebration that kicks off Art Alive weekend.
Revel in craft food and cocktails, art installations, live performances, and music, plus enjoy the Museum galleries to be among the first to see the beautiful Art Alive floral exhibition.
The Bloom Bash 2023 experience
Bloom Bash is truly a first-class experience, with San Diego’s top chefs, bartenders, and performers all coming together in an over-the-top celebration!
Come hungry, thirsty, and ready to dance – there will be plenty of everything, including:
- Divine delicacies from San Diego’s top fine dining eateries and dessertiers
- An extravagant selection of custom mixed libations from this year’s partners Cutwater Spirits, Harrah’s Resort Southern California, Hendrick’s Gin, Ketel One Botanical, and Panama 66
- Craft beer by Rincon Reservation Road Brewery, upscale wines, and other delicious thirst-quenchers
- Stunning contemporary art installations that will dazzle the eye
- After-hours access to the Art Alive Floral Exhibition
- Return of the Ferris wheel on the plaza sponsored by Harrah’s Resort Southern California
- Live music, unique performances, and dancing all night
And always a few special surprises!
Get your tickets to Bloom Bash!
This is a can’t-miss experience and a perfect way to support the San Diego Museum of Art’s programming that brings beautiful art and culture to San Diego. Get your tickets and join us!
For more info and to purchase tickets, click here.
See you there, San Diego!