Camino Festival 2022 Tickets On Sale Now!
Don’t miss the inaugural and exclusive Camino Festival 2022! Celebrating the best of Camino Riviera in cuisine, cocktails, wine, art, and more. Food and drinks are All-Inclusive! Surely something to look forward to!
A portion of proceeds will be donated to the LADLE Foundation to help the children of Tulum, México.
VIP Admission, 1PM early entry:
- An hour first access to the all-inclusive event starting at 1PM
- An exclusive ultra small batch and rare mezcal tasting featuring Camino Riviera’s top shelf brands: El Jolgorio, Neta, Dixeebe, Lalocura, Real Minero, Bruxo, Vago, Del Maguey, Tosba, & more!
General Admission, 2PM entry
- Interactive food stations
- Live fish breakdowns
- Authentic Spit-Roasting and Carving
- An array of culinary tasting stations
- An exclusive Camino Fest cocktail menu featuring a range of spirits and flavors from all over Latin America
- Agave spirit tastings from various mezcal & tequila brands, including Herradura, Don Fulano, Tequila Ocho, Espolon, Agua Del Sol, Vago, Divino Maguey, & more!
- Wine tastings including La Lomita, Casa Jipi, Tresomm and Bruma
- Education areas focused on mezcal from Tosba mezcal co-founder Elisandro Gonzalez and wine producers from Valle De Guadalupe
Camino Fest will also highlight local and Mexican artisans with live demos and handmade art for sale. Plus, live music from Israel Maldonado and Camino Riviera resident DJ’s, Paloma, Memo Rex, & Two Shoes.
Buy your Camino Festival 2022 tickets now!
See you there, San Diego!
The USS Midway Museum will commemorate the 81st anniversary of Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day with a commemoration ceremony on the flight deck. View this post on…
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Fairmont Grand Del Mar as they make spirits bright this holiday season in sunny San Diego…