International Smoke Brings The Heat To Lunch Hour And Group Dining With New Offerings
International Smoke, the nationally-recognized dining collaboration between award-winning chef, Michael Mina, and renowned restaurateur, chef, founder of Homemade, NY Times best-selling cookbook author, television host and Executive Producer of “Family Food Fight”, Ayesha Curry, announced several new dining options for individuals and groups alike.
Included in the offerings are the Business Power Lunch, catering menus and semi-private and private group dining options.
Business Power Lunch
Catering to working professionals, the Business Power Lunch menu offers a starter, main dish and cookie to go for $25.
The menu features some of International Smoke’s top appetizers:
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken Cutlets served with mango-scotch bonnet pepper glaze
- Quinoa & Kale topped with avocado, cucumber, radish, sunflower seeds and ginger vinaigrette
- Truffle Caesar served with gem lettuce, onion crema, parmesan cheese and truffle dressing
Complimenting main dish options:
- The Double Cheeseburger with The Butchery beef, secret sauce and caramelized onions
- Cedar-Smoked Salmon served with sweet corn, red onion, heirloom cherry tomatoes, zucchini and coconut-curry
- Smoked St. Louis Cut Pork Ribs with choice of American Barbecue, Vietnamese Lemongrass, or Korean Sesame-Gochujang sauces
- All orders include a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie to take on the go
International Smoke also launched a catering menu that features delicious starters, salads, sandwiches, sides and more, with plenty to share – each item on the menu serves six people.
Menu highlights include
- Ayesha’s Fresh Baked Cornbread with Thai red curry butter
- Stehly Farms Avocado served with marinated jicama, garlic crumble and Calabrian chili hot sauce
- Kurobuta Pulled Pork Sandwich topped with signature barbeque sauce, green apple coleslaw and crispy onions and popular sides like the Rib Tip Mac & Cheese and Crab Fried Rice
Additionally, International Smoke’s Del Mar location offers unique options for group dining, including both semi-private and private dining accommodations. Guests can rent the private dining room for big family gatherings, or host business luncheons with the option to connect to a large screen for presentations. Or, to enjoy Del Mar’s ideal climate, guests can reserve a section of the restaurant’s patio.
To personalize guest experience, International Smoke offers unique group dining add-on options including passed canapés, stationed services and bar packages.
“International Smoke’s menu expansion ensures that each guest receives our authentic dining experience in a way that best suits them,” said General Manager Alexander Farris. “Whether it be an individual popping in for lunch or a family celebrating something special, our dining options are designed to offer unique options that cater to every guest that walks through our doors.”
International Smoke Del Mar serves lunch and dinner daily, with happy hour specials on weekdays from 3-6 p.m. and bottomless brunch on Saturdays and Sundays, starting at 11 a.m. The restaurant is located in the new One Paseo development at 3387 Del Mar Heights Road, San Diego, CA 92130.
See you there!