North Italia Launches Summer Sips Program With The New Limited-Time Cocktail
Traditional, neighborhood Italian restaurant concept, North Italia, celebrates the season with a new “Summer Sips” program happening all summer long!
Every restaurant will have its own unique cocktail added to the menu that has been handcrafted by a North Italia bartender who has taken inspiration from their specific region to create a light and refreshing summertime beverage. Every new cocktail pays homage to North Italia’s traditional roots by incorporating one Italian spirit such as Ramazzotti, Campari, and more in the recipe.
Adding to the rememberable North Italia experience, any guests who whispers the Speakeasy password (embedded throughout North Italia’s Instagram) at a restaurant will be given a Polaroid camera to take 2 photos—one to take as a keepsake for themselves, and one to leave at the restaurant to be added to our Summer Sippers display at each location. Plus, North Italia will be posting a selection of Summer Sippers polaroids on Instagram throughout the duration of the program!
To kick off the start of the campaign, North Italia will be offering all day happy hour on July 18, and then again on the last day of the campaign on September 22.
The Smoky Sunset cocktail
The Smoky Sunset cocktail will be available at the Fashion Valley, Irvine, Del Mar, El Segundo, and Santa Monica locations only.
- Riverfront Fresca – Kansas City
- Shipwreck Spritz – Houston, San Antonio
- Smoky Sunset – Fashion Valley, Irvine, Del Mar, El Segundo, Santa Monica
- Farfalla Viola – Phoenix, Kierland, Gilbert, Tucson, Summerlin
- Rosa Frizzante – Cherry Creek
- Southern Belle Spritz – Charlotte
- Saluti – Nashville, Franklin, Birmingham
- Summer Sweet, Summer Sour – Tysons, DC, Reston, King of Prussia
- Sunshine State of Mind* – Miami, Dadeland, Orlando
- Georgia Peach Tea* – Atlanta
- Carico D’Amore – Dallas, Plano, Austin 2nd, Austin Domain
* Please note, these cocktails are comprised of the same ingredients but have been renamed per region.
About North Italia
There’s something to be said about restaurants who refuse to sacrifice quality—like the kind of fresh, hand-crafted cuisine you’ll find tucked away in the beloved North Italia. More than your typical Italian restaurant, North Italia takes attention to detail seriously, creating an environment that lets you know you’re in for something special. From delicious, hand-made pastas and pizzas, to an irresistible selection of wines, beers and creative cocktails, the possibilities to treat yourself are endless. You’re in good hands at North Italia, so sit back, relax and savor every bite, sip and moment. For more information, visit here.
See you there, San Diego!