SD Museum Of Man Invites You To Slide Into The Season Of The Summertime Happy HourHappy Hour
On Thursday, May 18th, San Diego Museum Of Man’s cookout will be sliding you into the season of the summertime happy hour, the San Diego way.
Dubbed “Burgers & Brews,” this party will be packed with beer tastings from multiple craft breweries, exotic burger sliders from Crazee Burger, giant lawn games, after-hours access to exhibits, and more.
Here’s a peak at the sample tasting menu:
- Choose two Crazee Burger sliders: buffalo, ostrich, wild boar, wagyu beef
- Mixed green salad
- Aztec Brewing Company
- Border X Brewing
- Stone Brewing Company
…Menu got your tongue? Ours too!
Who would want to miss this perfect Thursday night kickoff to summer!? Not you? For tickets ($20-$30) and more information, check out the link below.
- Entrance to the Museum, two burger sliders, salad, and beer tastings
- Each Museum Member is entitled to one additional guest ticket at the Museum Member price
- Tickets are non-refundable, but you can give them to someone else to use
- This event is 21 and up. IDs will be checked at the door