Beach House At Belmont Park Debuts Tulum-Style Bar And Menu
Beach House, the toes in the sand beach bar and restaurant at the iconic Belmont Park is excited to debut a new, full-service menu. Situated on the beachfront boardwalk and reminiscent of a tropical vacation, Beach House is the perfect San Diego summer hotspot with revamped food and drink offerings.
A tropical escape at the Beach House at Belmont Park
With an emphasis on transporting guests to a tropical escape, the Tulum-style bar and restaurant’s new menu items include:
- Street Corn Skillet made with Citrus Aioli, Queso Fresco, Tajin, Cilantro, Tapatio-Lime Sauce and Tortilla Chips
- Brandt Beef Steak Torta, Grilled Marinated Skirt Steak, Charred Avocado, Pickled Onion, Guajillo Aioli, Pickled Serrano Peppers and Cabbage
- Pork Al Pastor Tacos with Corn tortillas, Grilled Marinated Pork, Cilantro, Onion and Charred Pineapple Salsa
- The King Cali Burrito made with Brandt Beef Carne Asada, Charred Avocado, Chipotle Crema, Jack Cheese, Molcajete Salsa and Spiced French Fries
A variety of summer cocktails await
To mix things up this summer, Beach House is introducing a variety of cocktails including:
- Casa Blanca Sangria made with Pinot Grigio, Cocchi Americano, Elderflower, Raspberry and Pineapple
- Niña Fresa with Ghost Pepper Tequila, Blanco Tequila, Orange, Strawberry, Lime, Hot Cheetos Rim and Bag of Hot Cheetos
- Pink Caddy made with Reposado Tequila, Triple Sec, Hibiscus Orange and Lime
- A selection of Kombucha, Seltzers, Beer and Canned Cocktails
A choice of classic Mexican desserts
To round out the menu, Beach House at Belmont Park offers classic Mexican desserts including Tres Leche Cake with Tres Leche, Diplomat Cream and Fresh Berries; Flan, a Classic, Creamy, Caramel Custard; and Abuelita Cake made with Spiced Chocolate Cake, Horchata Swiss ButterCream, Cocoa Nibs and Mezcal Caramel.
The full menu can be found here.
Beach House at Belmont Park is open 11AM until sunset daily.
See you there, San Diego!