Quartyard’s Annual East Village Oktoberfest Is Back With Over 20 Beers On Tap
Oktoberfest is held around the globe to celebrate the traditions that began in Munich, Germany in 1810 and it is one of our favorite celebrations of the year!
Quartyard’s East Village Oktoberfest will carry on the tradition in San Diego with six San Diego-based craft breweries’ versions of German lagers and pilsners, traditional Oktoberfest faire, and Oktoberfest music and games!
Transforming Your City Block
There will also be German music from Oompah Katz – a traditional German-American Polka band, and of course, plenty of German food, including:
- Munich Style Soft Pretzel | Soft Pretzel served with Beer Cheese Sauce
- Sauerkraut Balls | Fried Sauerkraut and Cooked Bratwurst Balls with side of Beer Cheese Sauce
- Frikadellen (Meatballs) | Fried Bite Sized Ground Beef Meatballs servers with Whole Grain Mustard
- Bratwurst Sausage | Grilled Bratwurst and Sauerkraut served on a Hoagie Roll with side of Beer Cheese Sauce (Vegan Sausage available)
- Veggie Kabobs | Mixed Bell Peppers, and Cherry Tomatoes Marinated with Fresh Herbs
- Chicken Schnitzel | Breaded Chicken, Pickles, Mixed Pickled Vegetables, and Gruyere Cheese with Lemon Mustard Aioli served on a Brioche Bun
- Sides | Bratkartoffeln – Warm Potato, Bacon Bites, Yellow Onions and Cremini Mushrooms | Beer Cheese Sauce |Beer Battered Fries | Sweet & Sour Slaw
Stein Holding Contest
Hope you’ve been lifting those weights because there will be a Stein Holding Contest to test your strength!
What’s a Stein Holding Contest? It’s pretty simple, you hold a stein out with one arm and the timer starts. The last person with their arm held out wins! There are some rules to abide by and judges will be watching and calling the match!
Wear your traditional fits and get ready for some quality Oktoberfest debauchery!
Info and Tickets
This Quartyard event does SELL OUT so grab your friends and get ready for an awesome time! Click here to buy tickets.
See you there, San Diego!