Rev Your Engines For AleSmith’s Annual Signature Speedway Grand Prix
Celebrate San Diego Beer Week with AleSmith Brewing at the brewery’s Signature Speedway Grand Prix event! A SD Beer Week tradition, this event features 16 different versions of our iconic coffee stout.
Explore 16 different versions of Speedway Stout, each one offering a distinct flavor experience. Secure your spot at the starting line by buying tickets early, and get ready for 2023’s Epic Tap List.
Signature Speedway Grand Prix Pours
- Carajillo – Speedway Stout with Valencia orange peels, Madagascar vanilla beans, coriander seed, Dominican Republic cacao nibs, dark roast coffee beans, and Speedway coffee
- East African Hammerhead- Speedway Stout with espresso, Tahitian vanilla beans, Ethiopian coffee beans, and Speedway coffee
- German Chocolate Cake- Speedway Stout with toasted coconut, Dominican Republic roasted pecans, and Speedway coffee
- Raspberry Chocolate- Speedway Stout with raspberries, Dominican Republic cacao nibs, and Speedway coffee
- Banana Vanilla- Speedway Stout with wild Thai bananas, Tahitian vanilla beans, and Speedway coffee
- Rocky Road- Speedway Stout with Dominican Republic cacao nibs, roasted almonds, roasted walnuts, Madagascar vanilla beans, and Speedway coffee
- Strawberry Vanilla (with Speedway whipped cream)- Speedway Stout with strawberries, Madagascar vanilla beans, and Speedway coffee topped with whipped cream made with Speedway Stout
- Taco Shop- Speedway Stout with cilantro, lime zest, Serrano chilis, salt, and Speedway coffee
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake – Speedway Stout with espresso, Tahitian vanilla beans, salt, dulce de leche, pumpkin pie spice, natural cheesecake flavoring, and Speedway coffee
- Thai Tea- Speedway Stout with Congu and Yunan Black Tea, Tahitian vanilla beans, and star anise
- Champurrado- Speedway Stout with cassia cinnamon, star anise, brown sugar, and Speedway Stout coffee
- Turkish Coffee – Speedway Stout with Turkish coffee and green cardamom
- Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout: Hawaiian Retreat Edition. Speedway Stout Aged in Brandy Barrels with Coconut, Madagascar Vanilla, and Coffee
- Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout: Chocolate Rum Cake Edition. Speedway Stout Aged in Rum Barrels with Cacao Nibs, Dutch Cocoa, Molasses, Roasted Walnuts, and Coffee
- Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout: Mexican Hot Chocolate Edition: Speedway Stout Aged 7 years in Tequila Barrels with Mexican Muxbal Estate Coffee, Mexican Cacao Nibs from Nibble, Cinnamon, Hatch Chili Peppers, and Madagascar Vanilla
- Barrel-Aged Speedway Stout: Kali Dip’n Edition: Speedway Stout Aged in Bourbon Barrels with Vietnamese Coffee with Toasted Almonds, and Vanilla
Don’t miss out on one of the most iconic events of San Diego Beer Week. Raise your glass and celebrate San Diego Beer with us! Every lap includes 4 tasters that can be poured in a flight or mix and match your way through the tap list.
Info and Tickets
To purchase tickets, visit here.
Alesmint Brewing is located at 9990 AleSmith Court San Diego, CA 92126.
See you there, San Diego!